The J-Head™ hotends have been a favorite among professionals and enthusiasts alike since 2011. With its innovative designs and low part count, there are few if any points of failure in a Genuine J-Head™ hotend. With The J-Head™ Classic we’ve focused on bringing down the overall cost, without sacrificing the quality we are known for at hotends.com. We’ve also updated the design to fit with our current ecosystem.
So, if you want a battle-hardened hotend design for your printer you need Hotends.com J-Head™ Classic.
View this post on Instagram
J-Head™ Classic – the workhorse hotend you can rely on. Recently revised to bring it inline with our current offerings. M3 Stud thermistor, universal top for bowden or direct drive and the same great performance you’ve come to know and love from Hotends.com https://hotends.com/j-head/j-head-classic now only $42
- The design takes into account the thermal properties of the materials used to produce the best results.
- Time tested – battle hardened hotend design. ( some like to tinker – some like to print and J-Head™ owners like to print )
- Universal top featuring our new Aglet™ bowden fittings for zero backlash bowden tubes!
- Adjustable length for calibrating dual extrusion setups. ( many people still don’t know that J-Head™ Classic hotends are adjustable length )
- Built in nozzle – reduces one more potential point for leaks.
- Universal Top m10x1 threads
- Body Diameter 16mm
- Mounting Groove to Nozzle Tip (L) 40mm*
*Adjustable +/- 1mm
- J-Head™ Temp Probe
- Heater Cartridge
- Fan with Shroud
- Allen wrench
- Insert the M3 stud thermistor into the threaded hole on the side of the heater block.
- Mount to the carriage with the mounting groove.
*For bowden setups: see Aglet™ installation instructions
- Plug in heater cartridge and thermistor and enjoy!
Why Genuine J-Head™?
High Quality – in Customer Service and Parts:
J-Head™ hotends was established in 2011, and since then we’ve constantly strived to provide stellar customer service with superior hotends to our community!
We are the designers and the manufacturer. We hope you choose Genuine J-Head™ and we look forward to seeing you enjoy 3D Printing.
J-Head™ Classic Datasheet