- Weight: 30g
- Height: 54mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75
- Direct Drive / Bowden
- Construction: All-Metal
- Voltage: 12v / 24v
- Nozzles: Standard Replaceable
- brass, hardened steel, carbide, ruby etc
- .2mm, .3mm, .4mm, .5mm, .6mm, .8mm, .9mm, 1mm
- Threadless design
- Adjustable Length
- Eliminate The “Paper Test”
Orders are still going out on time
USA – $5 Shipping
2-3 days priority shipping
$14.95 flat rate shipping
Get support quickly
The Bowden Aglet™
A zero backlash Bowden fitting at last!
The Bowden Aglet™ from hotends.com is just what your Bowden printer needs!
Together – we can end the use of PTC pneumatic fittings in the 3d printing community.Buy Now
- For Diameter: 1.75 Filament
- Construction: PTFE / Brass / Aluminum
- Threads: m10
- Zero Backlash in Z axis – retains full 360 rotational ability
- Doesn’t Wear Out Like PTC Pneumatic Fittings
Thanks Nicholas! I love the attention to engineering detail you have.
It provides great customer confidence. Thanks again
Stunning hotends! Wow.
This was the only hotend that could keep up with my printer, and will happily extrude as much plastic as my fans can cool – I’ll be putting one on all my printers.
– Alice M
From The Blog
Latest News | Tips and Tricks | Events | Contests + more!
Fan Shroud – We put a STOP to this!
(pst — a new hotend) Big (very big) News!
How would you like to be featured on Hotends.com eh…eh?
Genuine J-Head™ Hotend STEP Files Now Available!
Sooner or later we knew people would want a tinker free hotend
…we built them sooner
Assembly guides | Tips and Tricks | Print Settings & Filament Information + more!